I had such a blast with the Cryo team where I got to try out the full body Cryotherapy at -140 C. YES! I know how awful that sounds but on the bright side it’s just for 3 minutes. The process requires you to stand in a circular tube with absolutely nothing on except for a pair of gloves and booties. It was a lot of fun as the Cryo team stands in the room interacting with you.
The benefits are divided into three categories, let’s talk about Recovery first,
Cryotherapy promotes anti-inflammatory properties, which decrease soreness in a post workout state.
- Decreases Muscle Soreness, Pain and Inflammation
- Reduces Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
- Increase Energy and Peak Athletic Performance
- Allows for Immediate Post-Therapy Sports Activity
- Boosts Lymph Draining and Blood Circulation
- Improves Muscle Strength and Joint Function
- 500 – 1000 calories per session.
- Tighter and healthier skin.
- Increased metabolism and caloric burn.
- Increased colagen production.
Beauty and Anti-aging,
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles in no time.
- A non-invasive alternative for Botox.
- Instant benefits.
- Less than 10 minutes.
- Reduce Cellulite.