It’s about time, I talk about this gorgeous boutique/cafe. It’s literally everything you imagine when you think about a restaurant in L.A BUT better. I absolutely had no idea what to expect when I got there other than to have a peaceful morning. I started off my morning with a green tea mixed with almond milk along with a latte. Next up was my scrumptious healthy breakfast, served with gluten free pancakes, scrambled eggs with pepper and last but not least some avocado. Did I mentioned how essential avocado is to your diet?
Benefits of Avocado:
- Avocado is Incredibly Nutritious
- They Contain More Potassium Than Bananas
- Avocado is Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
- Avocados Are Loaded With Fiber
- Eating Avocados Can Lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
- People Who Eat Avocados Tend to be Healthier
- The Fat in Them Can Help You Absorb Nutrients From Plant Foods
- Avocados Are Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants That Can Protect The Eyes
- Avocado May Help Prevent Cancer
- Eating Avocado May Help You Lose Weight
- Avocado Extract May Help Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis
After stuffing my face for about 30 minutes and decided to take a quick tour around the place. Oh my! They’ve got everything that screams chic! From furniture to women’s clothing to kitchen essentials. I absolutely recommend spending some time there and make a morning out of it!